4kids is an exciting new fundraising initiative in support of the amazing work that Thandanani Children’s Foundation does in strengthening families caring for orphans and other vulnerable children. It’s a “virtual village” of ordinary people – just like you and me – who together contribute small amounts to make a huge difference in the lives of hundreds of vulnerable children that Thandanani Children’s Foundation supports.
4Kids was launched in January this year and we have already signed up 11 Champions and secured commitments from Supporters to the value of R6750 per month or R81,000 per year. This is R81,000 of much needed funding that Thandanani did not have at the start of the year. So well done to our Champions and a big thank you to our Supporters! Please check these figures with Sandra Debbie as they may need updating
Now we want to grow 4Kids. We want to create a huge “virtual village” in support of the amazing work that Thandanani does and we would like you to be part of this exciting new initiative.
You can become involved by:
1) Spreading the word about 4Kids. You can forward this newsletter to friends and family, post about 4Kids on your Facebook page, tweet about 4kids – get the word out anyway you can.
2) Entering your favourite sporting event or creating your own crazy adventure challenge and setting up a “doit4charity” sponsorship page so that you can raise money for Thandanani while you have fun!
3) Visiting the 4Kids Virtual Village Store where you can buy a school uniform for a needy child; purchase a food garden for a vulnerable family; fund “memory work” for a bereaved child and so much more.
4) Making a once off contribution in support of Thandanani Children’s Foundation’s efforts to strengthen families caring for orphans and other vulnerable children
5) Signing up as a 4Kids Supporter and make a real difference in the life of a child through a regular monthly contribution in support of Thandanani Children’s Foundation.
6) Becoming a 4Kids Champion and help us grow the 4Kids Virtual Village.
Interested? contact Debbie on email@example.com